Survature is a powerful survey platform that captures and analyzes user behavior to determine what matters most to your customers. New and experienced Survature users may have questions about how to get the most out of our survey platform. This 5 step Starter Guide is for you.
1. Read the manual
Don’t jump into the survey editor just yet!
The Survature platform and its AnswerCloud question type is a high-performance research tool. We recommend getting familiar with the basics of how to make the best use of it.
Start here, with How to Get the Most out of the AnswerCloud.
You will also want to familiarize yourself with the FAQ’s, especially these:
- What’s the difference between the AnswerCloud and a typical matrix question?
- Do I need special software or system requirements to use Survature?
- Can you recommend a survey for my needs?
2. Determine your objectives
You should define the key decision or decisions you need to make and focus the survey towards delivering results that inform those decisions. Once you’ve defined your objectives, you should determine the data your survey needs to capture in order to make your decisions.
You will also want to familiarize yourself with these:
- Survey Question Best Practices
- Survey Targeting
- 4 easy ways to increase survey participation without using incentives
3. Build and Send your Survey
We've made it easy to create a survey on your own. Before you send it to your customers, test it out with friends and colleagues. Their feedback can help insure that your questions and response criteria make sense.
- Tips for Writing Effective Email Invitations to Your Surveys
- 5 Points to Maximize Mobile Participation
- Creating a One Minute Survey
4. Review Results and Analyze Data
The results dashboard displays survey data in real–time as your customer’s take the survey. This is where all the magic happens as you gather deep insight into the opinions and priorities of your customers.
You will also want to familiarize yourself with these to get the most out of your results:
5. Apply your findings and reassess
Whether your survey has completed OR is ongoing, you will want to apply the insights you’ve found towards making informed decisions that improve your customer experience.
The hallmark of a successful business is continuing to assess customer and their priorities and adjust business practices to meet their needs. Using Survature as part of your ongoing research strategy is a proven way to do just that.