Dashboard Links allow you to share a link to the dashboard of an individual survey. Anyone who opens a Dashboard Link can see the dashboard including all of the segments, crosstabs, visualizations, and statistical correlations, etc.
However, viewers cannot access the survey's targets, create new segments, see how each segment is constructed, have access to Action Priority Grids, or export raw data. These features are reserved for survey editors, requiring an active Survature account.
Getting a Dashboard Link
To generate a Dashboard Link:
- Go to the Dashboard of your survey.
- Click the "share arrow" at the right-end of the control bar, beneath the top-flight status bar, such as in the screen-capture above.
- Click generate link in the pop up modal, such as in the screen-capture below.
- Copy the generated link and paste the link to share it.
NOTE Anyone who has received the Dashboard Link can bookmark or copy and paste that link and share it further.
Disabling a Dashboard Link
You can turn off sharing and revoke access at any time. Anyone with a disabled Dashboard Link will no longer be able to access the dashboard.
To revoke a Dashboard Link:
- Go to the dashboard of your survey.
- Click the "share arrow" again.
- Click 'Revoke' under the Dashboard Link.
- If needed, you can generate a new Dashboard Link after revoking an old link.
- A survey may have only one Shared Dashboard Link.